Archive for the ‘Prestashop’ Category
Hurray, PrestaShop 1.4 is available! At this post we want to have a closer look at new PrestaShop 1.4 version and discuss all its main features. According to the official sources PrestaShop 1.4 includes over 65 new features. We’ve carefully studied all of them and want to highlight the most interesting ones from the web design point of view. We are glad to note that PrestaShop 1.4 has absolutely new features – the developers
not just updated the old ones. So let’s have a look at them. Today we want to start from PrestaShop 1.4 Web Design Features:
* live edit – you have the opportunity to edit your store’s design theme directly via Front-Office using “drag’n’drop” technology.
* fancybox – it is a new method for the visualization of product photos window. The old ThickBox is replaced by FancyBox solution.
* product page previews – you are able to preview the CMS pages before actually posting them online.
* three logos – this awesome feature allows you to set different logos for your store’s emails, Front-Office and invoices.
* Back-Office themes – you can add two new themes, due to this you can enjoy new style of your Back-Office.
In addition you’ll find more 15 new partner modules available for the PrestaShop 1.4 version. We are glad to hear your thoughts about PrestaShop 1.4 new features. So please share your opinion with us!