Archive for the ‘Forum & Blog Templates’ Category
Writing search engine friendly content is good. You need to be found by search engines. If Google can spider your website the so can MSN and Yahoo.
You also want a search engine promotion thread that you can use. You can use social marketing and book marking sites to spread the word about your site. Along with this benefit you can also:
1) Add useful content to your site
2) Get traffic to your site instantly
3) Get into Google, Yahoo and MSN Free if you are not there already – and
possibly within a week
4) Acquire one way non-reciprocal links – through social bookmarking
5) Get Google Pagerank – via links from other sites to your webpage
6) Do it all ethically without spamming
7) Do it in about one hour – yourself
8) Eventually appear in Google SERPS
This advice is suitable for any business but it all rests on you finding relevant sites to your niche.
Once you’ve found the niche-related websites you can leave a message announcing that you would like to write a brief article about niche-related website owners on your website, or you could just announce you would consider a link exchange with niche-related websites.
The Socialite of the Internet,