12Aug

15 Free PrestaShop Themes

A while back we’ve reviewed really impressive PrestaShop Themes that you can use when you build various online shops. No doubt each and every theme we’ve reviewed is quite affordable and works perfectly with PrestaShop eCommerce software. Still, neither of them is available for free. So, we’ve decided to make a list of Free PrestaShop Themes, especially those, that are as good as premium ones.

Prestashop Themes

Please scroll down and you’ll find 15 Free PrestaShop Themes. Each of them is designed in its own color and style. At the same, whatever Free PrestaShop Theme you choose it will easily match a PrestaShop powered online store.

It should be also mentioned that the following PrestaShop Templates come from different template providers. So you can choose which company is the best to meet your needs.

Free PrestaShop Theme by Template Monster

RGB Prestashop Theme

Earth PrestaShop Theme

free prestashop theme - Earth

Black PrestaShop Theme

free prestashop theme - black

Red PrestaShop Theme

Free PrestaShop Theme (red)

Black and White PrestaShop Theme

free prestashop theme - black and white

Uppercase PrestaShop Theme

free prestashop theme - uppercase

iNove Prestashop theme

iNove Free Prestashop theme

Premium PrestaShop Themes

PrestaShop Template

Prestashop Food Template

Prestashop Theme

Prestashop Sports Shoes Theme

Prestashop Gifts Theme

You may say that there are more than 15 Free PrestaShop Themes on the net and of course you are right, but we want to showcase only the best designs in this niche; the ones that are free to download, but still beautiful and of high quality.

Also, we encourage you to comment this post and share more links to Free PrestaShop Themes.

If you would like to compare the free designs with the premium ones, please check out the PrestaShop Themes that are offered by TemplateMonster.

63 Responses to “15 Free PrestaShop Themes”

1. Devil says:

I can not belive. That was totally free. .

2. Stan says:

If you’re making some free themes that look nothing but great, you might do the same with more themes for a small fee like 10 or 20 $. I am sure there will be some fellas who would be really interested. Plus you will get additional exposure.

3. Devil Themes says:

hi this is also another new themes for prestashop . It is totally free to use . Please read this blog for more detail http://blog.devilthemes.com/2011/12/download-free-prestashop-themes-blackink/

4. edd says:

Muy buenas templates, gracias por el aporte.

5. premium themes says:

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I feel I’d never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m having a look ahead in your subsequent submit, I?ll try to get the cling of it!

6. susie says:

its amazing themes…
    free….

7. web design seo says:

naturally like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I?ll surely come back again.

8. hostgator deals says:

I cherished as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. in poor health for sure come more beforehand again as exactly the similar just about a lot ceaselessly within case you defend this hike.

9. hostusnow says:

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told used to be a amusement account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

10. Falgener says:

Some free themes on http://netvianet.com/

11. templates says:

Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment and even I achievement you get admission to persistently quickly.

12. Selljus PrestaShop says:

Nice Templates. Well done ! ;)