Love Wallpaper contest at Templates.com
St Valentine’s Day is coming! It’s the holiday of love and creativity.
Valentine’s Day is a perfect occasion to express love for your beloved and dear ones. The best way to celebrate the day is to do something special.
What about creating love wallpapers? This idea came to my mind when I’ve read about wallpaper contest at Templates.com.
This wallpaper contest aims to celebrate the upcoming St. Valentine’s Day. The contest is called “LOVE will save the world!” Sounds very optimistic, isn’t it?
I suppose it’ll be really popular with those designers and illustrators who are in love ?
Artists are welcome to take part in this contest and create original wallpapers that will reflect the main idea of the contest. No doubt love means something special for everyone. Seems this contest will inspire creating various love wallpapers
- unlimited entries by same member;
- the wallpapers are supposed to reflect the main topic “Love will save the world!”;
- the logo of Template.com should be added to any wallpaper you submit for the contest;
- the wallpapers may be of any style (3D art, vectors, photos, pixmaps and etc);
- JPEG (.jpg) format ;
- four resolutions – 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200;
- you must have created the wallpaper that you submit for the contest. Don’t steal someone else’s work.
- to participate in wallpaper contest you should have a free account with Templates.com.
- the winner will get a stunning prize – $150 in cash
The Wallpaper contest will run on Templates.com from February 2 through February 14, 2008. The winner will be announced on February 16, 2009.
Good luck guys!
Note: By taking part in the contest you agree to its terms and conditions. One of them states that all wallpapers submitted for the contest will be available for free download from Templates.com.