What About Link Popularity? – Part 2
The best ways to get incoming links from established and higher ranked websites are listed below.Â This is the best way to achieve link popularity.
1) Create quality written content about your products and services and your industry generally – that other websites want to link to just because it is a quality website – not because you have asked them to link to your website.
2) Focus on article marketing. Write a few articles every week and submit them to article directories.Â Also ask other webmasters to post your articles on their websites. Keep in mind to change the text in your resource box of the new articles from time to time to have different anchor texts for your website link.
3) Participate in forums and add your website link in your signature. Change and update your signature from time to time.
4) Exchange links with websites who deal with your topics, and be picky about the pages they place your website link. The links pages should not include more than 20 to 30 external links and should not be just a link page.Â The page title and also other links it carries should be related to your website theme. Having a reciprocal link from “Links” or “Miscellaneous” will not be any help and may even be a problem.
5) Submit your website to popular web directories with different anchor texts on each of them.
6) Do not focus on just one method and forget about the others. A website that is limited to reciprocal OR one way, doesn’t seem normal to Google. A normal website has a combination of reciprocal and one way links.
Sounds rational doesn’t it?Â It will take some planning and work, but you can do it!
Does a Fat Dog Bark?